WINTER SALE - many prices reduced!
Click this messge to hide it.
Robinsons Rosette Reach Double Span Greenhouse
- Full length central box gutter with substantial aluminium support beams
- Longer greenhouses feature substantial aluminium box gutter support posts
- Longer greenhouses feature additional roof bracing to ensure structural rigidity
- Substantial aluminium hollow beam frames
- 4mm toughened glass to BS6206 Class A as standard
- Substantial aluminium frame with a 10 year guarantee
- Box section aluminium glazing bars
- Neat glazing with external capping (no wire clips)
- Full height glass where practical with no unsightly glass overlaps
- Integral gutter system with downpipes
- Choice of door position
- Lockable sliding double doors
- Low threshold doorway for easy access
- 2 free roof vents complete with automatic openers (21'9"x6'7" greenhouse)
- 4 free roof vents complete with automatic openers (21'9"x8'8" greenhouse)
- 6 free roof vents complete with automatic openers (21'9"x10'8" greenhouse)
- 8 free roof vents complete with automatic openers (21'9"x12'8" and 21'9"x14'9" greenhouses)
- 10 free roof vents complete with automatic openers (21'9"x16'9" greenhouse)
- 12 free roof vents complete with automatic openers (21'9"x18'10" greenhouse)
- 14 free roof vents complete with automatic openers (21'9"x20'10" and 21'9"x22'10" greenhouses)
- 16 free roof vents complete with automatic openers (21'9"x24'11" greenhouse)
- 18 free roof vents complete with automatic openers (21'9"x26'11" greenhouse)
- 20 free roof vents complete with automatic openers (21'9"x29'0" and 21'9"x31'0" greenhouses)
- 22 free roof vents complete with automatic openers (21'9"x33'1" greenhouse)
- 1 free louvred vent (21'9"x6'7" greenhouse)
- 2 free louvred vents (21'9"x8'8", 21'9"x10'8" and 21'9"x12'8" greenhouses)
- 3 free louvred vents (21'9"x14'9" greenhouse)
- 4 free louvred vents (21'9"x16'9", 21'9"x18'10" and 21'9"x20'10" greenhouses)
- 5 free louvred vents (21'9"x22'10" greenhouse)
- 6 free louvred vents (21'9"x24'11", 21'9"x26'11" and 21'9"x29'0" greenhouses)
- 7 free louvred vents (21'9"x31'0" greenhouse)
- 8 free louvred vents (21'9"x33'1" greenhouse)
- Eaves height 6'6" (1985mm)
- Ridge height 9'5" (2858mm)
- Double door width 4'0" (1220mm)
- Double door height 6'2" (1888mm)
THIS ROBINSONS GREENHOUSE: These high quality Robinsons greenhouses are not only stronger than basic greenhouses but also taller and more comfortable with easy access and ample ventilation. This Robinsons greenhouse includes toughened safety glass throughout, large pane glazing, extra eaves height and lockable doors with low thresholds for easy access. The box section aluminium frame provides additional strength and rigidity. Other standard Robinsons features include free gutters with downpipes and stop ends and PVC bar capping to provide an attractive finish. The sophisticated design features concealed fixings and weatherproof doors and roof vents. Options include ornate ridge crests and attractive built in aluminium staging and shelving.
TOUGHENED GLASS: Toughened glass is the best glazing material for use in greenhouses. It is around 6 times stronger than normal glass so it is less likely to break and when it does break toughened glass breaks into harmless small pieces. This makes toughened glass the best option for all the family including children, pets and the elderly. Toughened glass also strengthens the frame and it is heavy which helps to resist wind. All glass supplied is 4mm thick toughened safety glass to BS6206 Class A.
BAR CAPPING: Greenhouses with a silver finish come with white PVC bar capping. Colour painted finishes come with aluminium bar capping. Traditionally greenhouse glass is secured in aluminium greenhouses using stainless steel or galvanised glazing clips. Bar capping is an effective alternative which is at least as strong as clips but neater and easier to clean. The standard glazing clips are replaced with full length strips which hold the glass along its entire length. Bar capping cannot be fitted in a greenhouse with overlapping glass. This quality feature is only available with large pane glazing. Bar capping is coloured to match the greenhouse frames.
STRUCTURAL CILLS: This greenhouse includes low profile structural cills. A separate base plinth is not required. Structural cills are designed to suit a low threshold doorway. They are stronger than normal greenhouse cills with a lower profile than a traditional base plinth. Structural cills feature a flat underside to spread the weight of the greenhouse over a larger area. They can be placed on concrete, paving slabs, bricks or decking but structural cills should not be placed on soil or gravel.
GREENHOUSE LOCATION: Ideally your greenhouse should have a clear space at least 18" wide on all sides, if possible. This ensures easy access for both installation and future maintenance. In reality this is often not practical and at many sites it is not needed. A reduced clearance is often possible on one or two sides. You should cut back or remove any nearby shrubs and trees. Remember to allow for future growth. Ideally the ridge of a greenhouse should run from east to west. The best position for a freestanding greenhouse is a sunny spot outside the shadow of nearby buildings and trees. A sheltered position is best otherwise additional screening may be advisable. Plants need plenty of water so your greenhouse should be close to a water supply and the site should be well drained.
SIZES - LENGTH AND WIDTH: The external wall sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the width and the second dimension is the length. The width refers to the angled gable walls at the front and rear including the door wall. The length refers to the side walls.
WE ARE PROUD TO DISPLAY A SIMILAR BUILDING: You can see a similar building to this one on display at our show centre in Norwich. Although it is not exactly the same model, it is a similar building made in the same factory to a similar specification using the same components. The display will give you a good impression of the overall quality of construction. With thousands of buildings on our website and only a few dozen on display, we only display our best value buildings. We chose to display this building because it is one of our favourite buildings. We know it will bear close scrutiny. If you are able to visit us you will see the quality for yourself. PLEASE NOTE, VISITS TO OUR SHOW CENTRE ARE CURRENTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Choice of silver finish or powder coated in a choice of colours
- Choice of double doors in the gable end wall or in a side wall
- Lengths over 33'1" in approximately 2' increments (prices on request)
- Optional crests and finials (White crests and finials are available on Silver greenhouses, otherwise coloured to match the greenhouse frame)
- 25" wide or 35" wide staging - length and colour to suit the greenhouse
- 11" wide high level shelving - length and colour to suit the greenhouse
- Additional roof vents with automatic openers
- Louvred vents
- Automatic louvre openers
- Additional double doors. We will contact you before your order is processed to confirm the exact position of the additional doors.
- Potting trays
- Seed trays
- Cedar cold frames
- Attractive wooden slatted water butts
- Electric and gas heaters
- Automatic watering systems
- Roof blinds
- Thermometers and soil gauges
- Hanging basket brackets
SILVER FINISH ALUMINIUM: Silver finish is the natural colour of aluminium before it is painted. It is cheaper than painted aluminum but just as strong and durable. An unpainted aluminium greenhouse will gradually oxidise producing fine grey powder forms on the surface of the greenhouse. This is the aluminium's natural self protection and it does not harm the greenhouse. Oxidisation occurs quicker in areas of high pollution or in coastal areas.
POWDER COATED ALUMINIUM: The powder coated finish is more attractive than the stark silver finish aluminium greenhouses. The tough finish also has excellent weathering properties and retains its gloss and colour superbly. A good example of powder coating is the finish on your washing machine. Powder coated aluminium greenhouses have a similar finish.
BUILT IN ALUMINIUM STAGING: Our built in aluminium staging provides a useful work surface and additional growing space in your greenhouse. It is bolted to the greenhouse frame and adjustable to any height. There are no legs below the staging, which gives you more flexible storage space. The staging is made to the same lengths as the internal walls to ensure a neat fit when a full length staging is specified. For this reason the actual length of the staging may be slightly less than the nominal lengths listed. If the staging is fitted to one side only this leaves the other side free for growing taller plants such as tomatoes. The staging can also be fitted to both sides to maximize the growing area for shorter plants.
BUILT IN SLATTED SHELVING: The built in slatted shelving matches the staging although it is not as wide. It is fixed to the greenhouse frames and provides extra growing space or useful extra storage. The shelving is adjustable to any height but it is often fitted at a higher level than the staging. Often the shelving is fitted above the staging where it provides handy storage at your fingertips directly above the main growing area. The shelving can also be fitted at waist height for use as narrow staging on one or both sides. The shelving is made to the same lengths as the internal walls to ensure a neat fit when a full length shelving is specified. For this reason the actual length of the shelving may be slightly less than the nominal lengths listed.
VENTILATION: Improved ventilation increases the air circulation through the greenhouse for better growing results. Automatic openers react to heat which ensures that in hot weather the vents open in your absence and then close again when its cooler. Louvred ventilators provide a healthy air flow through the greenhouse to ensure improved growing conditions and better crops. Vents are an integral part of the greenhouse so it is easier to fit extra vents at the outset. Some plants such as alpines require more ventilation than others. If you are not yet sure which plants you are likely to grow improved ventilation will give you more versatility.
HEATERS: We offer a huge range of heaters so whatever your specific requirements we have a heater to do the job. Our electric heaters require a standard domestic 13 amp electricity supply. Our propane gas heaters require permanent trickle ventilation when in use. As an approximate guide, a 3kw heater will heat a greenhouse up to 8'x12' or provide frost protection only up to 10'x15' in normal site conditions. A 1.5kw heater will normally heat a greenhouse up to 6'x8' or provide frost protection only up to 6'x12'. Internal partitions are often used in large greenhouses to create a smaller warm room which is cheaper and easier to heat.
HEATING REQUIREMENTS: Heating requirements vary for several reasons. Location is one factor with more heating required in Scotland than in southern England and less heating required in a sheltered position. The design is also a factor. For example, dwarf walls improve the insulation and lean to greenhouses absorb warmth from the existing wall. Another factor is the materials used. Polycarbonate greenhouses retain heat better than glass and wooden greenhouses retain heat better than metal greenhouses. We recommend you to buy a bigger heater than you need - you can always turn it down.
BUBBLE INSULATION: Bubble insulation helps to protect plants and reduces winter heating costs. The insulation is attached to the inside of the frame using retaining brackets. The brackets are easily fixed to the greenhouse frame and they hold the insulation securely in place. This product is quick and easy to fit the first time and even quicker subsequently. The pack includes insulation, retaining brackets and instructions.
DELIVERY UPDATE: This item is currently available within the estimated delivery times below, with no delays. Our delivery times are slower than normal due to unprecedented demand.
- Delivery is normally between 4 and 6 weeks after order.
- Our greenhouse prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
SPECIALIST DELIVERY SERVICE: These greenhouses are normally delivered by specialist trained staff in dedicated vehicles. The benefits of a specialist delivery service include less damage and helpful drivers who will carry your greenhouse to your chosen storage place. We recommend that glass is stored in a safe place where the driver will stack it neatly for you. The aluminium greenhouse components arrive in one or two long thin boxes.
- Our greenhouse prices include VAT.
- Pay only 30% deposit when you order this greenhouse by phone or online.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.
- Low cost installation available in many areas
- Pay separately on completion
THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS: Since we were established in 1981 we have connected thousands of customers to our unique network of independent fitters and baselayers. Specialist teams have offered to install our buildings or lay bases in many areas at low fixed rates in return for recurring work. The prices are offered within a specific area and subject to conditions. You deal direct with the fitter or baselayer which keeps the prices low and you pay them separately on completion. We make no commission except for a small upfront referral fee. The fitters and baselayers pay us nothing and we pay them nothing. Although we do not manage or supervise the work directly we listen carefully to feedback and any team who provides a poor service is removed from our network. For decades this effective system has provided a low cost option for our customers with high levels of satisfaction.
LOW PRICES FOR BASELAYING AND INSTALLATION: Low cost fitters and baselayers are available in many areas. To see the prices in your local area just enter the first half of your postcode at the top of every page or CLICK HERE. All of the specialist teams available in your area are listed alongside the building prices. To see their prices and conditions just click on the blue "i" symbol next to each team. To order online just add your chosen fitter or baselayer to your shopping basket before you proceed to the checkout.
NO FITTERS IN YOUR AREA? If you cannot see any fitters or baselayers in your area please contact us. We can often obtain a competitive quote from a team who is willing to travel a bit further. If you experience any other problems, for example entering your postcode or finding the fitting prices just contact us.
FITTERS & BASELAYERS REQUIRED - REGISTER FREE: Give your business a boost - we can put you in touch with customers in your local area! We need more fitters and base layers in all areas across England, Scotland and Wales. Register now - its free! It only takes a few minutes to register. Just CLICK HERE to apply online.