WINTER SALE - many prices reduced!
Click this messge to hide it.
Rectangular Garden Wooden Planters 80
- Pressure treated pine throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of these planters originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Prefabricated panels for simple assembly
- Side panels 15mm thick T&G cladding
- Overall size 2'8" x 1'4" (800x400mm)
- Overall height approximately 1'2" (350mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
DELIVERY UPDATE: Please allow a few days extra for delivery because the carrier networks are less reliable at present due to exceptionally high demand. As a result our normal next day delivery service may be a few days slower. If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards. Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this item available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where you can be contacted during the daytime if needed.
- PERFORMANCE DATA: 98.97% delivered next day, 99.94% delivered within 72 hours, 2.70% reported damaged. We check the performance of our carriers regularly and publish the results. Although larger and heavier than the average size parcel, we consistently deliver these parcels on time with very little loss or damage.
TELL US WHICH DAY: If you want next day delivery you need to tell us when to deliver. We cannot deliver unless you tell us which day. You can select a delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying a day and request delivery later by phone or email.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice - just contact us before 12 noon the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB10-16, AB21-25, AB30-36, AB39, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and TD postcodes. The next day service is not available elsewhere in Scotland. To any other Scottish address delivery is normally within 3-5 working days after order. In areas where the 3-5 day delivery service operates it is not possible to choose a specific day for delivery.
IRELAND AND OFFSHORE ISLANDS: The next day service is not available in these areas. Delivery is normally within 3-5 working days after order. It is not possible to choose a specific day for delivery. The 3-5 day service is available to Northern Ireland, the Scottish Isles, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. We are currently unable to deliver to the Channel Islands or the Republic of Ireland.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the first half of your postcode.
- All accessory prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.