Click this messge to hide it.
- Q: Where do I enter the first half of my postcode?
- Q: Why should I tell you my postcode details?
- Q: Why do you need to know my local area?
- Q: How is this postcode based website better for me?
- Q: What happens if I don't tell you my postcode area?
- Q: Why can't I see any prices?
- Q: Why can't I see any specifications?
- Q: Why can't I see any accessory prices?
- Q: Are there any hidden delivery charges?
- Q: How do I change the building sizes to feet and inches or metric?
- Q: Can you post me brochures or price lists?
- Q: Can I print details from your website?
- Q: How do I order one of your buildings?
- Q: How safe is your online purchasing system?
- Q: What happens after I place my order?
- Just click on the delivery postcode option at the top of every page, then enter the first half of your postcode - e.g. AB12 - then press the "Click here to save these settings" button. These settings are normally remembered to save you time when you next visit this website, unless you choose otherwise. If you prefer to wait a while, you can also enter your postcode details at any time on any other page whenever you are ready.
- Because many of our best buildings are only available regionally. Until we know your local area these buildings may not be displayed. We do not need to know exactly where you live, just the approximate area. We do not need to know your full postcode, just the first half - e.g. AB12.
- For your convenience this website has been programmed with the choice of buildings available in every postcode district throughout mainland England, Scotland and Wales. Some products are also available in Ireland. If we know the first half of your postcode - e.g. AB12 - all of the buildings available in your local area will be displayed at the correct price. We do not need to know exactly where you live, just your local area. Our summerhouses are more affected by postcodes than other products, with more varied availability. Our log cabins, gazebos and garden furniture are less affected by postcodes with more products available in more postcode areas.
- Browsing is quicker and easier because you only see information which is relevant to your location. Ordering is also quicker and easier because the correct prices are calculated for you automatically. Above all you have more choice including many buildings and special offers which are only available regionally. If you tell us your local area we'll make sure you don't miss out!
- Before we know your local area you will see the choice of buildings and prices available in a typical postcode area which is chosen at random. This allows you to browse through our products and prices in a typical area before you tell us your local area. However the choice may not be available in your local area or the prices may different. After we know the first half of your postcode every building available in your area will be displayed at the correct price.
- If you are on a product page and you can't see any prices you may need to select the Size or Type. If there is a choice of Type or Size, the prices are only displayed after you have made your choice.
- From the home page choose a product category e.g. sheds or greenhouses. When you click on the heading a range of products will be displayed, each with a small thumbnail picture and a few brief details. As you scroll down through the display of products just click on the thumbnail picture to see the full details including a larger picture, full specifications and prices.
- No. Unlike others Summer Garden Buildings does not add charges during the checkout process. Once we know your local area every building and every accessory or option is displayed at the correct price in your area. The price you see before you choose to purchase is the price you will pay.
- On every product page, next to the prices there is an option to show the sizes of the buildings in feet and inches or in metric.
- Unfortunately Summer Garden Buildings no longer produces brochures as our product range continues to expand. Our website contains far more information than any printed brochures and the information is updated frequently to ensure far greater accuracy.
- Many pages in our website include a green printer icon near the top of the page. Clicking on the printer icon allows you to print these pages in a neat page format. These printouts are almost brochure quality but with more detail and with more accurate information.
- To contact us please CLICK HERE. Our experienced advisers will give you the best advice. Our ideas may save you money. Our advice is free and you are under no obligation to purchase. Unlike others, we do not make "follow up" calls. We look forward to being of service to you soon.
- You can purchase securely and quickly through this website. Look for the little green baskets next to the price of every building - just click on one of these baskets to select that building. You can then browse through a list of every accessory available for that building, adding or removing items. When you are ready just proceed to the checkout. The whole process is completed within a few minutes. You can also order by phone if you prefer - just email us and ask for a call back.
- Shopping online with Summer Garden Buildings is as safe as shopping anywhere. This website supports high grade SSL encryption which ensures that your details are as safe as possible at all times. For more details see our Privacy and Security Policy.
- When you place your order you will automatically receive an email with details of your order. This should arrive instantly. If you do not receive the email please check you Spam or Trash folders. If you still cannot find it you can Contact Us if you CLICK HERE.
Where do I enter the first half of my postcode?
Why should I tell you my postcode details?
Why do you need to know my local area?
Why is this postcode based website better for me?
What happens if I don't tell you my local area?
Why can't I see any prices?
Why can't I see any specifications?
Are there any hidden delivery charges?
How do I change the sizes to feet and inches or metric?
Can you post me brochures or price lists?
Can I print details from your website?
Do you offer expert advice?
How do I purchase one of your buildings?
How safe is your online purchasing system?
What happens after I place my order?
Click here to return to FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.