7 Jul, 2022 14:14:48
Growhouse 076 - Hardwood, Polycarbonate, 2 Shelves
This hardwood growhouse is a spacious 3'11"x2'1" (1200mm x 630mm) with a light brown preservative finish. It features two independently lifting lids with lid stays and adjustable height settings. Two wooden slatted shelves are included to provide extra growing space. Double hinged doors ensure easy access. The glazing is twinwall polycarbonate, which is far stronger than the polythene covers supplied with most other growhouses and mini greenhouses. It is virtually unbreakable, provides good insulation from frost and diffuses light to prevent scorching. All fixtures and instructions are included for DIY assembly. A sheltered site against a wall is an ideal position, with good light but preferably not exposed to prolonged fierce sunlight.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 13th July.
The prices INCLUDE DELIVERY. All fixings and instructions are included.
|Size||With Polycarbonate and 2 Shelves|
|3'11" x 2'1"|
- Hardwood frames
- All timber treated with a light coloured preservative
- Easily painted in any other colour of your choice
- For best results a top coat is recommended soon after installation
- Double hinged front doors
- Two independently lifting lids with lid stays
- Adjustable lid height settings
- Two slatted wooden shelves
- Twinwall polycarbonate glazing
- Height 4'9" (1440mm)
- Width 3'11" (1200mm)
- Depth 2'1" (630mm)
- These growhouses are easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections will pass through a normal single door
TWIN WALL POLYCARBONATE: Twin wall polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable and very practical. With small children or pets around polycarbonate greenhouses are safer. Polycarbonate is also safer to handle during installation. Polycarbonate greenhouses provide a similar growing environment to glass greenhouses with better insulation properties and reduced glare. Polycarbonate also provides good insulation from frost and maintains a more even temperature for better plant growth. Twin wall polycarbonate also diffuses light to prevent scorching. Twin wall polycarbonate glazing is stronger than the flimsy single skin polycarbonate sheeting supplied with some greenhouses.
- Delivery is normally between 1 and 2 weeks after order.
- Our greenhouse prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process
- Kerbside delivery with advance notice by phone a day or two before
- This greenhouse is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections are designed to pass through a normal single door.
- All greenhouse prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.