28 May, 2023 03:10:03
Spot Lights 131 - Solar Powered
These solar powered spot lights feature 2 powerful white CREE LED light bulbs and provide an attractive way to illuminate your garden. The lights can be mounted a maximum of 4.5m (14'9") from the solar panel, allowing a maximum distance between the lights of 9.0m (29'6"). The cable can be laid around shrubs, garden buildings and other outdoor structures such as fencing and walls. Installation is easy, with no mains wiring. These lights can be mounted on spikes or via the included bracket. During the day the solar panel converts daylight into electricity and recharges the main battery.
The lights automatically turn on at dusk and provides up to 10 hours of light per night. They can also be switched on manually using a button on the back of the solar panel (meaning they're not ideal as indoor spotlights). The lights can be set to one of two modes; power saving mode with slightly less light or full power mode to give out approximately 100 Lumens.
The 2.5W solar panel is weatherproof and suitable for outside use. It can be positioned on the roof of a timber building such as a shed or a log cabin or inserted in the ground using the ground spike supplied. The cable supplied is only a few millimetres thick so it will pass through narrow gaps. The rechargeable battery is included together with all fixings and instructions.
Running time depends on the exposure of the panel to the sun and it varies with the seasons. Longer summer days provide the best charge. Sunny weather provides more charge than cloudy weather. For maximum running time the solar panel should be positioned in full sunlight away from cover or shade and can power these lights on power saving mode for up to 10 hours dependant on charge.
The prices INCLUDE DELIVERY within 1-2 weeks. Unlike others we do not add delivery charges at the checkout. Everything you need for assembly is supplied including instructions and all necessary fixings.
|Solar Powered Spot Lights||£49|
- Delivery is normally within 1-2 weeks after order
- Delivery is available to any address in the UK, except the Channel Islands
- Mainland delivery throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
- Offshore delivery to Northern Ireland, the Scottish Isles, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight and the Scilly Isles.
- We are currently unable to deliver to the Channel Islands or the Republic of Ireland.
- We always have a large stock of this item available for immediate despatch.
- Our prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- PERFORMANCE DATA: Average 5 days before dispatch, 91.23% delivered within 3 days of dispatch, 100.0% delivered within 10 days, 0.13% reported damaged. We check the performance of our carriers regularly and publish the results. These small and lightweight parcels are hardly ever lost or damaged but the delivery period is a few days longer. We prefer a slower service which is more reliable for these smaller products, which are easily lost by most carriers.
- All prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.