28 Mar, 2023 07:25:27
Hose Fed Irrigation System 303 - With Timer, 38m Hose, 20 Drippers
This great value hose fed drip irrigation system waters 20 plants or an area of up to 5 square metres, which is equivalent to both sides of an 8’x8’ greenhouse. All you need is an outside tap. An automatic programmable timer is included with adjustable dials for frequency and duration. You can water at several different heights with the standard kit, for example if you have tomato plants on the ground, seed trays on staging and hanging baskets suspended from the roof. Sufficient connectors and ground pegs are supplied for most normal uses. The kit includes an outside tap connector with shut-off valves and a programmable timer with 132 variations. The timer frequency varies from once per hour to once per week and the duration varies from 1 minute to 120 minutes. The kit includes a 15m long main hose, a 23m long micro hose, a programmable timer, an outside tap adaptor, a plastic filter washer, a flow control valve, 20 drippers overall including 10 end drippers and 10 inline drippers, 10 pipe clips, 5 end clamps, 2 straight pipe connectors, 15 T-connectors and 15 support stakes.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 29th March.
The prices include courier delivery in mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland. Elsewhere delivery is a few days slower at extra cost. When you order please select the earliest available day or any other weekday but please allow a few days extra in case of delay. All fixings and instructions are included.
|Hose Feed Irrigation System||£49|
- Automatic hose fed drip irrigation system
- Requires an outside tap within 15 metres to supply the water
- Waters up to 20 individual plants or an area of around 5 square metres, based on 500mm dripper spacing
- Waters both sides of an 8'x8' greenhouse or one side of a 16' long greenhouse, based on 500mm dripper spacing
- Programmable water timer included, ideal for watering plants when you are at work or away on holiday
- Programmable water timer features 2 rotary dials which are manually adjusted
- Adjustable timer frequency varies from once per hour to once per week
- Adjustable timer duration varies from 1 minute to 120 minutes
- Timer requires 2 AAA batteries
- 15m long main hose, which supplies water from the outside tap, fits a standard outside tap and standard BSP fittings, features triple layer braided reinforcing
- 23m long feeder hose, which distributes water from the header tank to the plants
- BSP outside tap adaptor for the main hose
- BSP automatic coupling for the main hose
- Flow control valve for the main hose
- Plastic filter washer
- 5 end stops for the main hose
- 10 end drippers, which deliver the right amount of water to each plant, located at the end of a run
- 10 inline drippers, which deliver the right amount of water to each plant, located in the middle of a run
- 2 straight pipe connectors
- 15 T-connectors, which help to direct the water towards each plant
- 15 support stakes, which hold the feeder hose in position
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready - included in the price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
DELIVERY UPDATE: Please allow a few days extra for delivery because the carrier networks are less reliable at present due to exceptionally high demand. As a result our normal next day delivery service may be a few days slower. If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards. Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this accessory available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where you can be contacted during the daytime if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive your accessory we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your accessory into the back garden unaided. Even if your accessory is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
- PERFORMANCE DATA: 98.97% delivered next day, 99.94% delivered within 72 hours, 2.70% reported damaged. We check the performance of our carriers regularly and publish the results. Although larger and heavier than the average size parcel, we consistently deliver these parcels on time with very little loss or damage.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver. If you want fast delivery please select the earliest available day while ordering. If you did not select a delivery day and you want fast delivery please email us as soon as possible after ordering. If you are not ready for delivery you do not need to select a delivery day while ordering - you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just email us before 10.00am the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Republic of Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our accessory prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All accessory prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.