Digital Weather Station 530 - Temperature, Humidity, Inside & Out
This Digital Weather Station is a great gadget for gardeners. The main control unit stays inside whilst a separate waterproof remote sensor collects data outside. The outside sensor has its own digital display but also wirelessly sends the data back to the main control unit. Both units run on battery power, with no mains wiring required. The main control unit can be either wall mounted or free standing using the support stand on the back. The weather station displays the current temperature (In either Centigrade or Fahrenheit) and current humidity, both inside and outside. A number of other useful tracking features are included, such as the temperature trend over the last hour (rising, falling or steady) and the current moon phase. To further assist with planning your day, easy to read icons show the current comfort level and also the weather forecast. The unit has a built-in programmable alarm that can be set to go off at extremes of temperature. A separate alarm can be set up to go off at a specific time each day. An LED backlight can be activated at the press of a button to assist with reading the display.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 22nd November.
- Monitor climate conditions in your garden or greenhouse
- Main battery powered control unit with digital display (2 x AA batteries - not included)
- Waterproof battery powered remote sensor with digital display (2 x AAA batteries - not included)
- Time of day display in 12 or 24 hour format
- Day/Date display
- Inside temperature and humidity
- Outside temperature and humidity
- Temperatures readings displayed in Centigrade or Fahrenheit
- Temperature trend icon (Rising, falling or steady)
- Comfort level icon, based on current temperature and humidity levels
- Weather forecast icon (Sunny, partly cloudy, cloudy or rainy)
- Moon phase icon (8 phases from new through to full)
- Low and high extreme temperature alarm alerts
- Time of day alarm
- LED backlight
- Wall mountable or free standing
- Delivery is normally within 3-5 working days after order
- Delivery is available to any address in the UK, except the Channel Islands
- Mainland delivery throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
- Offshore delivery to Northern Ireland, the Scottish Isles, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight and the Scilly Isles.
- We are currently unable to deliver to the Channel Islands or the Republic of Ireland.
- We always have a large stock of this item available for immediate despatch.
- Our prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.