Frequently Asked Questions - Website
- Q: Where do I enter the first half of my postcode?
- Q: Why should I tell you my postcode details?
- Q: Why do you need to know my local area?
- Q: How is this postcode based website better for me?
- Q: What happens if I don't tell you my postcode area?
- Q: Why can't I see any prices?
- Q: Why can't I see any specifications?
- Q: Why can't I see any accessory prices?
- Q: Are there any hidden delivery charges?
- Q: How do I change the building sizes to feet and inches or metric?
- Q: Can you post me brochures or price lists?
- Q: Can I print details from your website?
- Q: Can I phone and speak to an expert 7 days a week?
- Q: Where can I see your buildings on display?
- Q: How do I order one of your buildings?
- Q: How safe is your online purchasing system?
- Q: What happens after I place my order?
- Just click on the delivery postcode message bar at the top of every page, then enter the first half of your postcode - e.g. AB12 - then press the "Click here to save these settings" button. These settings are normally remembered to save you time when you next visit this website, unless you choose otherwise. If you prefer to wait a while, you can also enter your postcode details at any time on any other page whenever you are ready.
- Because many of our best buildings are only available regionally. Until we know your local area these buildings may not be displayed. We do not need to know exactly where you live, just the approximate area. We do not need to know your full postcode, just the first half - e.g. AB12.
- For your convenience this website has been programmed with the choice of buildings available in every postcode district throughout mainland England, Scotland and Wales. Some products are also available in Ireland. If we know the first half of your postcode - e.g. AB12 - all of the buildings available in your local area will be displayed at the correct price. We do not need to know exactly where you live, just your local area.
- Browsing is quicker and easier because you only see information which is relevant to your location. Ordering is also quicker and easier because the correct prices are calculated for you automatically. Above all you have more choice including many buildings and special offers which are only available regionally. If you tell us your local area we'll make sure you don't miss out!
- Before we know your local area you will see the choice of buildings and prices available in a typical postcode area which we have chosen as a default. This allows you to browse through our products and prices in a typical area before you tell us your local area. However the choice may not be available in your local area or the prices may different. After we know the first half of your postcode every building available in your area will be displayed at the correct price.
- If you are on a product page and you can't see any prices you may need to select the Size or Type. If there is a choice of Type or Size, the prices are only displayed after you have made your choice.
- From the home page choose a product category from the list on the left hand side. When you click on the heading a range of products will be displayed, each with a small thumbnail picture and a brief description. As you scroll down through the display of products just click on "more info" to see a larger picture, full specifications and prices.
- No. Unlike others Summer Greenhouses does not add charges during the checkout process. Once we know your local area every building and every accessory or option is displayed at the correct price in your area. The price you see before you choose to purchase is the price you will pay.
- You can change the prices for each product individually to show the sizes of the buildings in feet and inches or in metric. You can also change the default setting so that your preferred choice is always shown first. However, this setting can only be changed at the same time as the postcode setting. You can either change this setting when you first enter your postcode details or at any time afterwards if you change your postcode details. It is not necessary to actually change your postcode details but you will need to re-enter the same details again.
- Unfortunately Summer Greenhouses no longer produces brochures as our product range continues to expand. Our website contains far more information than any printed brochures and the information is updated daily to ensure far greater accuracy.
- Many pages in our website include a green printer icon near the top of the page. Clicking on the printer icon allows you to print these pages in a neat page format. These printouts are almost brochure quality but with more detail and with more accurate information.
- You can phone us 7 days a week and speak to one of our experienced show centre advisers. This ensures that you receive the best advice. Our ideas may save you money. Our telephone advice service is free, you are under no obligation to purchase and, unlike others, we do not make "follow up" calls. We can normally help you more if you are online when you phone, if possible. Please note that with fewer advisers available at weekends we may not always be able to answer your call. We look forward to being of service to you soon.
- We have a show centre in Norwich which is open 7 days a week, with expert advisers on hand every day to give you personal advice. To see the show centre address and location just click on the Show Centre link which is displayed at the top of every page. The show centre details include a link to a Google Map - just click on the postcode in the Show Centre address.
- You can purchase securely and quickly through this website. Look for the little green baskets next to the price of every building - just click on one of these baskets to select that building. You can then browse through a list of every accessory available for that building, adding or removing items. When you are ready just proceed to the checkout. The whole process is completed within a few minutes. You can also order by phone if you prefer or if you live near Norwich you can order in person at our Show Centre.
- Shopping online with Summer Greenhouses is as safe as shopping at one of our Show Centres. This website supports high grade SSL encryption which ensures that your details are as safe as possible at all times. For more details see our Security Policy.
- When you place your order you will automatically receive a unique Customer ID number. You can track the status of your order at any time on our website using the "My Orders" link. You can also contact us through this website at any time or you can phone us during normal office hours.
Where do I enter the first half of my postcode?
Why should I tell you my postcode details?
Why do you need to know my local area?
Why is this postcode based website better for me?
What happens if I don't tell you my local area?
Why can't I see any prices?
Why can't I see any specifications?
Are there any hidden delivery charges?
How do I change the sizes to feet and inches or metric?
Can you post me brochures or price lists?
Can I print details from your website?
Can I phone and speak to an expert 7 days a week?
Where can I see your buildings on display?
How do I purchase one of your buildings?
How safe is your online purchasing system?
What happens after I place my order?
Summer Greenhouses is a leading UK supplier with a comprehensive range of buildings, established in 1981, with a retail display site in Norwich, Norfolk.